What languages are necessary to build an Android app? by Annora Terrell
Answer by Annora Terrell:
Java is most important language for Android development, the other languages are:
- Java – primary android development language
- C++ –for libraries, not apps
- Python, bash, et. al. – Via the
- – One is to use the . Corona is a high level SDK built on the LUA programming language. LUA is much simpler to learn than Java and the SDK takes away a lot of the pain in developing Android app.
- – that uses c# and in which mono is used for that. Here MonoTouch and Mono for Android are cross-platform implementations of the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI) and Common Language Specifications.